1. Power: Turns on the bar or puts it in standby mode.
2. Source/Learn: Puts the bar into “learning mode” so you can program it to respond to commands from your TV’s IR remote control. Source/Learn also changes which input source you are listening to.
• Source 1: digital/optical
• Source 2: analog
• Source 3: Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi wireless)
3. Master Volume Up and Down (+ /- ): Adjusts the volume of the SB1 sound bar.
4. Voice Volume Up and Down (+ /- ): Adjusts the volume of the SB1 sound bar center channel.
5. Bass Up and Down (+ /- ): Adjusts the volume of the SB1 sound bar's subwoofer.
6. Mute: Mutes and unmutes the sound coming from the SB1.
7. WiFi: Pairs and connects with a WiFi enabled device.
1. Power Switch: Turns the bar on or off, but you can leave it on all the time.
2. Power Connection: The bar power supply connects here.
3. Audio Inputs (Source 1 Optical, 2 AUX, or 3 Wi-Fi): Where you connect your TV (or other sources) to the sound bar. Source 3 (Wi-Fi) is a wireless connection. For “wired” connections, use the 6' optical cable (Source 1) provided or 1/8" analog cable (Source 2) provided.
4. Sub Out: Connect an additional subwoofer here.
5. SYNC: The SYNC button ensures the subwoofer and bar are communicating.
Note: If the SB1 system ever loses power, the system will default to “Standby” when power is restored.